kanye west and donald trump - TRUMP NEWS UPDATE

kanye west and donald trump

West went on an extended rant as he sat across from Trump at the Resolute Desk, where he dropped the F bomb, spoke about his bipolar disorder diagnosis and even shared a warm hug with the president, who concluded that his speech 'pretty impressive'.
West, who wants to be known as Ye, said he has come to understand that 'bravery helps you beat this game called life' and that he was misdiagnosed with a mental health disease when he was really just sleep deprived in a 10-minute speech, followed by nearly 10 minutes of questions, in which he labeled himself a 'crazy motherf***er' and called the amendment that ended slavery a 'trap door' and said it should be abolished.
Following the highly-publicized meeting that took place at the beginning of a working lunch at the White House, several celebrities chimed in to share their thoughts.
T.I. said he had been invited to attend the meeting with West - but 'naturally declined'. The rapper, also known as Tip, wrote in a furious Instagram post that he's 'ashamed to have ever been associated' with West.
SCROLL DOWN FOR VIDEOS AND A FULL TRANSCRIPT 
Kanye West sparked criticism from left-wing celebrities Thursday following his meeting with Donald Trump in the Oval Office. Rapper T.I. said  
Kanye West sparked criticism from left-wing celebrities Thursday following his meeting with Donald Trump in the Oval Office. Rapper T.I. said  
West and T.I. are seen during Power 105.1 FM Presents Jay-Z I Declare War Concert at Continental Airlines Arena in New York. T.I. said Thursday he is 'ashamed to have ever been associated' with West because of his support for Trump
West and T.I. are seen during Power 105.1 FM Presents Jay-Z I Declare War Concert at Continental Airlines Arena in New York. T.I. said Thursday he is 'ashamed to have ever been associated' with West because of his support for Trump
The lengthy post said in part: 'This is the most repulsive, disgraceful, embarrassing act of desperation & auctioning off of one’s soul to gain power I’ve ever seen. 
'Now I recall you asking me to come with you to have this meeting and I declined (naturally)... but bro... if ain’time I would’ve been in there wit you and you behaved that spinelessly in my presence, I feel that I’d be compelled to slap de’fuq outta you bro for the people!!! 
'You a** kissing and boot licking on a whole new level &I refuse to associate myself with something so vile, weak and inconsiderate to the effect this has on the greater good of ALL OUR PEOPLE!!!! I’m a true believer in "It ain’t what you do,it’s how you do it."'
The rapper continued in the rant: 'And this sh*t is regurgitating! At one time it was a pleasure to work alongside you... now, I’m ashamed to have ever been associated with you. 
'To all the people who follow Ye musically, socially, or even personally....who are confused, heartbroken, infuriated... Let me make this clear... THIS SH*T AIN'T COOL!!! THIS IS A MOVE YE MADE FOR YE!!! THIS IS A PLAY TO PUT HIM IN A POSITION HE’D LIKE TO SEE HIMSELF IN...WE ARE NOT ON HIS MIND AS HE MAKES THESE COMMENTS AND DECISIONS.'
And on Tuesday, power couple Beyonce and Jay-Z also allegedly announced they have decided to sever ties with the rapper and his reality star wife, Kim Kardashian West, because of West's support for Trump.
A source close to the couple said in a statement to RadarOnline they are 'sick' of the positive things Kanye has said about the president and believe his political views are 'bulls***.'
50 cent on Thursday mocked West and his bizarre remarks about a 'Make America Great Again' hat - which he said made him feel like 'Superman' while wearing.
West went on an extended rant in the Oval Office at the beginning of a working lunch with Donald Trump, where he dropped the F bomb, talked about his Bipolar Disorder diagnosis, pounded on the Resolute Desk and gave the president a hug
West went on an extended rant in the Oval Office at the beginning of a working lunch with Donald Trump, where he dropped the F bomb, talked about his Bipolar Disorder diagnosis, pounded on the Resolute Desk and gave the president a hug

No comments

Powered by Blogger.